Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Photo Essay- Downtown Vancouver
Transcript of Photo Essay- Downtown Vancouver
Coal Harbour and Second Beach
Lost Lagoon Marine Biome: Thank you
for listening to my presentation and I hope
you enjoyed it! Urban: Decomposer Consumers Urban
Biome: Producers Moss Trees, grass, and bushes, and flowers Humans Barnacles and Mussels Decomposer Producers Kelp Seaweed Consumers Marine: Seagulls (marine birds) Natural
Biome: Domestic animals (Downtown Vancouver) (Coal Harbour and Second Beach) (Lost Lagoon) Various water plants, trees, bushes, weeds, and grass Producers Raccoons Canadian Geese Ducks Swans Great Blue Heron Squirrels Crab Starfish Consumers Decomposers Fungi Moss Comparisons Urban Marine Natural HUMAN
DEVELOPMENT Urban: MARINE: Natural: Urban Biome where- seen? how- survive? Bacteria Modern Vehicles Modern Buildings Public Transit (dis)advantage