Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT can we do?
Transcript of WHAT can we do?
on School Report Card ~86% Free & Reduced What did they do? Where is Glendale-Feilbach? What is imminent? Set class goals (80% passage) Who are they? How did they do it? All children colored their CCC levels reached on weekly charts All special ed students who were taking the test were mainstreamed They identified tested students in each class who needed tutoring (according to the data) and tutored them Intervention numbers were used about 25% of the time (one week per month, one day per week, some minutes per day) All students were "dibeled"-At risk students were progress monitored http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/gever_tulley_s_tinkering_school_in_action.html WHAT can we do?