Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Revised-Bread & Pastry Production NC II
Transcript of Revised-Bread & Pastry Production NC II
TRAINERS METHODOLOGY COURSE LEVEL 1
JEAN I. ONG
COMPETENCY-BASED TRAINING (CBT)
In CBT, the education and training system should begin and end with the customer needs.
COMPETENCY-BASED TRAINING (CBT)
Wear your ID
– inside the workshop and the CSHCI Campus
– to be checked in the morning and in the afternoon sessions
– 8:00 am-12:00 pm / 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Wear your PPE / proper attire
– white shirt, closed shoes apron, hairnet, hand towel, oven mitt
– keep the workstations clean at all times to prevent food contamination
Bread and Pastry Production NC II
Cookery NC II
Food and Beverage Services NC II
SMAW NC I
SMAW NC II
Masonry NC I
Construction Painting NC II
Tile Setting NC II
Dressmaking NC II
Elpidio R. Tuboro
CSHCI Vocational School Administrator, III
CABUGAO SCHOOL OF HANDICRAFT AND
Cabugao, Bato, Catanduanes
Technical Education and Skills Development Authority
Qualification: Bread & Pastry Production NC II
COMPETENCY-BASED LEARNING MATERIALS
10 Principles of Competency-Based Training
Evaluation and Rating System
Assigning of Trainees to Different Competencies
TOUR TO 9 CBT COMPONENTS
SIGN LEARNING CONTRACT
CORE #3 –
Prepare and Present Gateaux, Tortes & Cakes
LO 5 – STORE CAKES
Identify the storage method of cakes
Bread & Pastry Production NC II
STORING CAKE PRODUCTS
Storing and Freezing Cake Products
Viewing Video Demonstration
Training Activity Matrix -
daily plan which shows the activities of each trainee
Achievement Chart -
monitors the required output and activities from the task/job sheets in the CBLM
Progress Chart -
monitors the LOs and competencies achieved by each trainee
Certificate of Achievement -
awarded to a trainee after the successful completion of a core competency
Bread & Pastry Production NC II Learning Work Stations
Prepare and produce bakery products
Prepare and produce pastry products
Prepare and present gateaux, tortes and cakes
Prepare and display petits fours
Select the cake wrapping according to the cake type.
Wrap the cake depending if it's iced/frosted or not.
Label the cake and store accordingly.
1. The training is based on curriculum developed from the competency standards.
2. Learning is competency-based or modular in structure.
Every competency has its own module. You need to master it before you can move on to another competency.
3. Training delivery is individualized and self-paced.
Learning is done by the learner and self-paced.
Training is based on work that must be performed.
Learning is based on the actual industry practice.
5. Training materials are directly related to the competency standards and the curriculum.
6. Assessment of learners is based on the collection of evidences of work performance based on industry or organizational standards.
7. Training is based on or off the job components.
8. The system allows Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
9. The system allows for learners to enter and exit programs at different times and levels and to receive an award for competencies attained at any point.
10. Approved training programs are national accredited.
Roles of Trainer and Trainees
I'm your Trainer
facilitator of learning
consultation rather than provider of learning
We're the Trainees
may select what to learn at own pace provided it's within the program guidelines