Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copyright and Fair Use
Transcript of Copyright and Fair Use
in da classroom...
Can I use this photograph or illustration in my project?
• You can use one but no more than five by the same photographer
or illustrator without the permission of the creator. To use
more, you need to ask permission. You must include a
bibliography of any work you use
Can I use this music in my project?
• You can use up to 10% of a song or musical work in a presentation.
Some guidelines say you can use no more than 30 seconds from one
song. To use more, you need to ask permission. You must include a
bibliography of any work you use
Can I use this video clip in my project?
• You can use (without the creator’s permission) up to 10% or up to 3
minutes (whichever is less) of copyrighted videotapes, DVDs,
encyclopedias on CD-ROM, etc. To use more, you need to ask permission.
You must include a bibliography of any work you use
Can I use this text material in my project?
You can use (without the creator’s permission)
• A poem with less than 250 words
• Up to of 250 words from a poem greater than 2500 words
• Articles, stories, or essays less than 2,500 words
• Part of a longer work: 10% of the work or 1,000 words
• One chart, picture, diagram, graph, cartoon or picture per book,
encyclopedia, newspaper, or magazine
• Two pages from a picture book with less than 2,500 words
To use more, you need to ask permission.
You must include a bibliography of any work you use Now, that's that. Oh...wait.... Here's where we got everything.....
copyright image came from here: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bradfox.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/copyright.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.bradfox.com/blog/2009/08/progressive-copyright-part-i-term-limits-for-everyone/&usg=__fbhJavIk7nAVYLe0jOG2VClIZV8=&h=292&w=294&sz=18&hl=en&start=0&sig2=B9oh1E83tRRcwUfYiOnVqw&zoom=1&tbnid=re2nRWnF9DOWXM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=148&ei=y6pKTZHRMM6cgQfk8tjkDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcopyright%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=305&vpy=105&dur=110&hovh=224&hovw=225&tx=120&ty=117&oei=y6pKTZHRMM6cgQfk8tjkDw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
Ansel Adams Photo: http://www.theapplecollection.com/various/Celebrity/adams.html
Ghostbusters song came from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
Disney Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJn_jC4FNDo
The Incredible Book Eating Boy by Oliver Jeffers http://billsclass.com/?p=10 that came from here...http://neilperkin.typepad.com/only_dead_fish/2009/01/the-end.html