Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Employee PRO
Retain top talent
Decrease presenteeism You don't have to be a fortune 500 company to offer benefits that mean something to your employees. If you aren't doing it you are losing your competitive edge. Any Questions/Comments? Jamie Wagoner, PHR
Jamie@insurancebrigade.com Are you an employer of choice? Benefits are just one piece of the strategy that define the culture of your company. At each table list 1-3 items for the
1. Benefits you wish you did not offer
2. Benefits you offer that set you apart
3. Benefits you wish you offered Customization The key to a successful benefits program is customization. You have to choose the benefits that are valuable to the employees. The benefits must also contribute to your overall strategy. Communication Brainstorm Results Realization Group Discussion What exactly is an employee benefit? Don't be afraid to be creative! Red Frog Events Employee benefits are defined by Wikipedia as the various non-wage compensations provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries. What comes to your
mind when you
hear the phrase
"employee benefits?" Product Based Benefits Health Insurance
Pre-Paid Legal These are some of the most common associations with employee benefits. They are an important part of the overall strategy.
But don't stop there! Work-Life Balance In 2012, work-life balance ranked as one of the most important workplace attributes, second only to compensation. Flexible Schedule
Employee Assistance Program
Ability to Change Roles
Wellness Days Personal Improvement The level of employee engagement is multiplied when you take the time to invest in your employees Continuing Education
Tuition Assistance or Reimbursement
Ability to join work related associations Personal Goal Setting
Personal Financial Planning
Gym Membership Failure to communicate your benefits plan to your employees will diminish its effectiveness. Optimization Employees need to know how their actions affect the company and its strategy. Show them how their choices make a difference. What is your strategy? Employee Benefits are an integral part of a businesses' overall strategy. Google was voted the top company to work for in 2012.