Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eggs
By: Baylee Neisler
What is a double yolk?
Some say a double yolk comes from a "twin egg" but they usually come from practice swings when a hen is young and is adapting to egg-laying. Some even say when a hen is frightened it sometimes will lay one. Heavy-breed hens and older hens sometimes lay eggs containing two yolkes.
and chicken book.
Why is an eggplant called an eggplant if it isn't an
Way back in the 1700's early Europeon versions of an eggplant
were smaller, white, and yellow. They looked a lot like a hen's or a
chicken's egg. Now eggplants look nothing like a egg, are long, and
purple. They're also considered a fruit and that is nowhere close
to an egg. Source: www.wonderopolis.com
Can you cook an egg on the sidewalk?
In the city of Oatman, Arizona they host a Solar Egg Frying Contest every 4th of July. Many people have not been able to without extra help According to the American Egg Board, eggs have to be cooked between 144 and 158 degrees fahrenheit. That is why sidewalks to not make very good frying pans.