Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to tell if you're dangerously popular (or 'Performance Testing Better')
Transcript of How to tell if you're dangerously popular (or 'Performance Testing Better')
Make it right
Make it fast - Kent Beck ...you can emulate it for cheap with good metrics and reporting in production (and you should!) ...creates a performance regression safety net from the start of the project but Incorporating Performance Testing in Test-Driven Development
- IEEE Software, vol. 24, no. 3 https://github.com/carrotsearch/junit-benchmarks https://www.destroyallsoftware.com/blog/2011/continuous-automated-performance-testing http://databene.org/contiperf http://www.infoq.com/articles/iterative-continuous Monitor performance test results Add to your build pipeline, after your functional tests Graph results somewhere visible to the team to help spot trends Set error thresholds (in either your CI server or in the testing framework itself) Time critical segments in your code and monitor results Time single runs of your performance tests against live too to sanity-check Not performance tests first As far as possible functional tests should influence design, not performance tests (Except performance fixes) Furiously fix performance issues Release ' ' https://github.com/jamesgpearce/confess/ (and make them pass!) ...works best when done at many levels