Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Informative Speech
11-13-12 Everyone Dreams animals
blind people Stages of Sleep stages 1-4 = Non-REM
stage 5 = REM
4-7 dreams per night to express unconscious thoughts
to organize our brain
to solve problems Theories of Why we Dream Types of Dreams Daydreams
Epic 12% dream in black and white
anxiety is the most common emotion while dreaming
we spend 6 years of our lives dreaming
our brains are more active dreaming than awake
we only dream about faces we have seen before Facts there are 5 stages of sleep and we dream during REM
some theories of why we dream are because of unconscious thoughts, to discard unnecessary information and to solve problems
there are many different types of dreams Summary What do your dreams say about you?