Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Portion Control & Costing
Transcript of Copy of Portion Control & Costing
e.g. For a dish that costs £10, £4 should be spent on ingredients.
Cost of ingredients X 2.98 Working out exactly how much the ingredients in each portion would cost.
Essential to ensure you make a profit. Who? Lesson Objectives
To understand why costing and portion control are important.
To create a product that delivers on both flavour and profit.
To suggest how you would control the portion size of your product. (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr For your food stall. Design a dish and work out how much it would cost to make and what you would sell it for.
1. Decide on your ingredients
2. Work out the individual cost of a portion
3. Decide how you would control portion size.What equipment might you use?