Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dinner Party Project - Final Work Day!
Transcript of Dinner Party Project - Final Work Day!
NO DO NOW
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Pass Back Papers
1. Knights vs. Samurai DBQ
2. Spanish Conquest of the Incas Project
-Place all 6 of the Renaissance figures at the table.
-Have at least 6 speech bubbles on paper.
-Working in a way that does not disrupt others or keep others from doing their best.
Short Video: Rick Steves' Florence
"Florence: Heart of the
We will review the Renaissance Quiz you took on Friday/Monday.
You can re-do this quiz for up to a B.
Make ups will be on Tuesday, May 24th in class.
As we watch,
listen for anything he says about why Florence (and the Renaissance) was changing different from in earlier times.
I recommend keeping these in your binder to use in your SLC portfolios in June, but it is your choice.