Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Outsiders
Ponyboy, Johnny, Two-bit, and Dally meet the girls and their boyfriends see them together. Johnny kills Bob while they were trying to drown Ponyboy. Dally yells at Ponyboy and he runs away with Johnny. They live in the church for about five days.
Theme is the main idea. It is a message about life or human nature that is conveyed by a literary work.
Theme in The Outsiders
There are different themes in this story. One of them is family. They all care about each other like family.
The outsiders has different themes.
A work may have more than one theme, and in many cases readers must infer the writes message.
Johnny and Ponyboy save the children from the burning church. Johnny, Ponyboy, and Darry go to the hospital. Johnny has to stay because he is injured badly.
By Alina & Gabriela
The exposition is when Johnny gets beaten up by the Socs.
Falling Action and Resolution
The falling action is when Darry gets shot by the police and the Greasers win the rumble. The Resolution is when Ponyboy begins his paper for English.