Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bermuda Triangle
By Jaysen Krumpholc
What is the mystery?
The Bermuda Triangle is a mystery because a bunch of planes and boats that went over the Bermuda Triangle were never seen again. More than 1,000 ships and planes have disappeared in the triangle over the past five centuries and some incidents still happen today.
Some different viewpoints of the Bermuda Triangle is that there may be flammable gas known as Methane is known to exist in large pockets under the sea. Another theory is is there is bad weather at the Bermuda triangle.
What is your theory?
What caused the ships and aircraft to dissapear mysteriously? The ships and aircraft could have been victims of diffrent circumstances. But I think that there is always bad weather in the Bermuda Triangle, and that it is an unsafe area. No planes or ships should ever go over the Bermuda Triangle.
Where and when did it take place?
It takes place in the North Atlantic Ocean. It is connected to Bermuda, Florida, and Puerto Rico.In August 1964 the Bermuda Triangle got its name.