Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sociable nursing - #futureMHN session with second year mental health nursing students
Transcript of Sociable nursing - #futureMHN session with second year mental health nursing students
development clinical practice is it okay to friend a patient? should you use social
media in work time? what if someone asks you
for clinical advice on Twitter? should I say I'm a nurse
in my biography? is it ok to talk about
online? is it ok post a pictureof
a patient? should in-patients
be allowed to use
social media? what do I do if
someone I follow says they
online? Nursing and Midwifery
guidance Share confidential information online.
• Post inappropriate comments about colleagues or patients.
• Use social networking sites to bully or intimidate colleagues.
• Pursue personal relationships with patients or service users.
• Distribute sexually explicit material.
• Use social networking sites in any way which is unlawful. Don't: Thank you :-) blogger mother manager runner artistic creative twitter addict goes to bed
early... social worker personal identity
Boundaries more haste less speed vegetarian bossy @VictoriaBetton
@VanessaLGarrity We want to find out about you and social media mother mental health nurse vegetarian spiritual impatient perfectionist leader book-worm multi-tasker twitter-addict music lover