Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Create a Quiz
Transcript of How to Create a Quiz
to get started. 1. You can change the type of question with the drop down menu.
2. Type the question in the Question Prompt box.
3. Type the responses in the Responses box. (You can add a response by clicking the "Add Response" button.
4. Make sure you click on "Set as Correct Response" to designate which answer is correct.
5. Click on the + Button to add another question to the quiz.
Don't forget to click "Assign Quiz"
and choose the group for the quiz. Locate your Post interface and click on Quiz. Click on Create a Quiz Click on the drop down box to choose
between multiple choice, true or false, short answer, fill in the blank, and matching for your quiz. You can change the type of question at any time. While creating the quiz... Stepping Stone Designs Click on Help Center for helpful information on quizzes. Quizzes are automatically graded
when your students take them!