Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cocaine
Cocaine can cause your tempature to rise. Which can end up causing hypothermia and heatstock reaching a temp of 104f.
It can cause strain on blood vessels and cause a heart attack or heart disease.
The cocaine will end up taking over the left side of the brain and make it crave for more cocaine.
After not being used for awhile can cause people to be tense.
Cocaine causes A physical dependence.
Cocaine is a Stimulant drug when in the body.
Cocaine can often cause happiness and energy.
It can cause lack of motivation in work and family.
It also makes people less exciting.
Long and Short Term.
Long term: Heart attack, Heart stroke, hypothermia, brain issuses and death.
Short Term: Depression, Anxiety, Tenseness, Violence and Insomnia.
If cocaine acted as deadly as it was, would you still take it?
Refusal and Sources.
Say no. Don't hang around people who do it.