Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Bite of CHINA
Transcript of A Bite of CHINA
Each region has its own local spcialties
Yinfeng Liu (
hot and spicy food in the western and southern
cooler food in the north and east
allowing everyone to engage equally in conversation
food dishes are placed into the
centre of table
Between China Town and real chinese food
Chinese food is generally healthy and beautifully presented
Are four keys considerations for all Chinese cooks
Local chinese foods and real chinese foods
4 Keys about chinese food
Contrary to what you might find in local chinese restaurant
All resources from