Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentation about Dill and his very vivid imagination!
Transcript of Dill Pickle!
Charles Baker Harris (Dill) A Bit About Dill "Dill was a curiousity. He wore blue linen shorts that buttoned to his shirt, his hair was snow whiteand stuck to his head like a duckfluff." (p.9) "Dill Harris could tell the bigggest ones I ever heard." (p.47) WHY? By Kera Bussey-Sims Summer buddy! Vivid Imagination Compassionate fellow "Were you ever a turtle? huh?" (p.18) "I am Charles Baker Harris...I can read." Thank You! "It was just him i couldn't stand, That old Mr. Glimer doin' him thataway, talking so hatful to him-"Full transcript