Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jake, Reinvented
Jake isn't your stereotypical new kid
Jake is unusually carefree and "Chill" even compared to fellow seniors in high school with basically nothing to do.
Jake doesn't seem to care about his house, He doesn't even enjoy the parties that occur at his house.
Jake also joined the football team. This also seems very peculiar as Jake isn't very naturally athletic.
"I didn't.' The coach shrugged. 'He recruited himself. Last June, after school is out, I'm in my office winding up the year, and he just ind of shows up. Says he's moving to the district and he wants to play for the Broncos. So I ask him the usual questions-what experience he's had, what positions he's played. Zero. He doesn't know football from go fish. But he's begging me-won't take no for an answer.(20)"