Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Atout Tribe
They are usually located in Sudan and Ethiopia, but they are commonly found in Sudan rather than Ethiopia.
Their language is Thok Cieng Reel.
They maybe known as the Atout tribe but they know themselves as the Reel or nei cieng Reel.
They have adopted Christianity and some are muslims. They don't have that much of a difference with the Dinka and Nuer tribes.
About 100,000 people have joined their tribe around the world.
They protect themselves using bow and arrows.
Evelyn Carnahan, Aaliyah Iden, John Long and Lillian Walls
How do they protect themselves