Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Atout Tribe
They are usually located in Sudan and Ethiopia, but they are commonly found in Sudan rather than Ethiopia.
Their language is Thok Cieng Reel.
They maybe known as the Atout tribe but they know themselves as the Reel or nei cieng Reel.
They have adopted Christianity and some are muslims. They don't have that much of a difference with the Dinka and Nuer tribes.
About 100,000 people have joined their tribe around the world.
They protect themselves using bow and arrows.
Evelyn Carnahan, Aaliyah Iden, John Long and Lillian Walls
How do they protect themselves