Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geog: Time Zones
Transcript of Geog: Time Zones
I am here to tell you about time
zones. time zones follow
longitude, not latitude. there are
the world Greenwich
the center of all
time on earth. if time zones followed latitude,
england would have the same time as
japan if you cross the international date line it becomes the day before time zones are 15 degrees wide the earth turns 15 degrees every hour time zones Thanks for watching! different times in different places