Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Amazon Contact Tenets
Transcript of Amazon Contact Tenets
HOW DO we lose customers?
3% Move Away
5% Form other Interests
9% Go for cheaper options
14% Due to product dissatisfaction
68% For Bad Customer Service
5. solve the problem!
1. answer the question asked
Listen to the customer carefully
Feel the customer’s concern and relate to him/her
Acknowledge the specific problem
5. Escalate systemic problems
Pull the andon cord
Submit a trouble ticket
Escalate to a lead
Make a blurblet submission/correction
Forward an issue to the ACES (kaizen team)
2. reduce customer effort
Investigate and figure out what the customer is looking for (E.g. pre-order queries)
Go ahead and trouble-shoot for the customer in case he/she finds it difficult to do it himself / herself. [DO NOT take any pro-active steps with respect to account info changes.]
3. treat every customer as a friend
(have the right attitude)
Use all possible sources to arrive at a solution for our customer
Listen and understand our customer’s query
Offer options for faster and smoother resolution