Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2. Types of Government
Transcript of 2. Types of Government
Types of Government
Decisions are made based on the individual's vote on the matter.
- Monarch makes ALL decisions.
- Acts as Head of State and Head of Government
- Monarch acts as Head of State Only (Ceremonial)
- Constitutional law runs the country
-Ex: Spain, Sweden, Great Britain
Power is given based on birthright.
Rule by King or Queen
Ex: Saudi Arabia, England
Power is held by an individual with complete power over others
Ex: North Korea, Cuba, Former Nazi Germany
- Power held by a small group of people
- Country ran by the rich
- Government controls all aspects of individual life.
- Seeks control over public and private life
- Ex: Economy, education, science, private life, etc.
a constitution based a
- a country that has no monarch. The head of the country is an elected official. People elect representatives.
- The authority rests with the people, either directly or indirectly
The absence of government
- Government Run by religious leaders
- Government is directed by god
- Ex: Iran