Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
H2 History Paper 2 History of Southeast Asia
Transcript of H2 History Paper 2 History of Southeast Asia
c.1900-1997 Course Details How did Colonial Rule come to Southeast Asia? Recap New Imperialism
Spread of Industrialisation
Naval and Military Equipment Key Explanations for New Imperialism Teh Chee Siong
PC Office/2nd Floor The Economic Imperative
Imperialism: A Study (1902) These new markets had to lie in hitherto undeveloped countries, chiefly in the tropics, where vast populations lived capable of growing economic needs which our manufacturers and merchants could supply. Territorial Imperative Imperial Rivalry
Race for Colonies Civilising Imperative Bring the benefits of “civilisation” to backward peoples
Rudyard Kipling "The White Man's Burden"