Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mao Zedong
the long march Mao's Popularity china's current social status Diverse Food Housing Religon china's economical status not the freest country Flawed Judicial System Improving Largest Exporter largest labour force average unemployment rate China's political status All citizens are equal before the law
- Right to vote and stand for election
- Freedom of speech and thought
- Freedom of religious belief
- Judicial rights, and inviolable freedom of the person
- Freedom of correspondence
- The right of compensation
- Right to work
- Right to welfare
- Right to receive education
- Freedom to engage in academic studies and literary creation
- Equality of men and women communist party of china hu jintao -Mao Zedong was the chairman of the Communist party of China, he was in charge of china from 1935 until his death (September 9, 1976)
-After Mao became the chairman of the party, he told the people in china to live and think in a new way. -Mao imposed two important goals for china. The first one was called "The Great Leap Forward" and the second goal was called "The Cultural Revolution" the great leap forward - The great leap forward was started in 1958 and ended in 1961
-The main intention of this goal was to catch up China’s economy with The United States economy
- To catch up with the US' economy, Mao felt that we needed to focus on the developing of industrial and agricultural of china
- His method of doing that was to make citizens of china work day and night by promising them a brighter future
- The great leap forward consisted of a lot of work for everyone in China and it had also caused enormous numbers of deaths cultural revolution -The cultural revolution was also known as The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
- The cultural revolution started in 1966 and ended in 1976
- Cultural revolution occurred because Mao attempted to remove capitalist from the Communist party of China
-Mao worked hard to get his support from the youths of China by creating a book called quotations of chairman mao zedong.
Mao also created the red guard group the great leap forward cultural revolution chairman mao Goals Background Information Influential Information Influential Information (2) influential information (3) end of Cultural Revolution Lin Biao Territory GAINS AND LOSSES rights of citizens/culture role of women DOWNFALL CHina ToDAY