Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuckman's 5 Stages of Group Development Shown in the Movie M
Transcript of Tuckman's 5 Stages of Group Development Shown in the Movie M
The final phase for the group. This is when members say "goodbye."
The initial orientation phase of getting to know other group members.
Describes the emergent process through which common group understanding, rules for discussion, focus on issues, and an orientation to task become established within the group.
Describes the phase of task accomplishment, social reinforcement, and goal achievement.
Describes the conflict phase that often occurs once group members have gotten to know each other well enough and become comfortable enough to state their opinions openly and honestly.