Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fibonacci numbers
and the Ancestry of Bees
Fibonacci numbers are found everywhere you look.
One place that it is found is in the
ancestry of the Bees. Male’s bees are produced asexually by
who ever the queen bee is of the group. In this situation each
Male bee has a mother but no father. Each queen be on the
other side have both a father and a mother.