Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Project on Hillary Clinton
Transcript of Digital Project on Hillary Clinton
-Lawyer, First lady, senator
-Wife of Bill Clinton What were some of her Awards she Obtained? -Grammy Award
- Honarary Awards from Colleges and Universities
- Woman of the Year Where did She grow Up? - Chicago
- Food drives, student government
- Member of the National Honor Society
- Yale University
- developed strong concerns for protecting the interests of children and families
- met Bill Clinton - First lady of Arkansas for 12 years
- First Lady of the US (January, 1993)
- served as a goodwill ambassador for the United States during her visits abroad
- Senator (November 7, 2000) When did she start working in politics? -Responsibilities that a first lady should have
-Studied law in her early years
-Cares for women and children Why did she enter politics? -played an important role in legislative reform
-Adoption and Safe Family Act of 1997.
-takes her message of human rights, health care, and economic empowerment for women across the globe. How did she impact the world as we know it? Thanks. "As we take the next steps in our journey, I know you'll be right there with me, as always, in my heart and by my side.
Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless America"