Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GREEN Planet GREEN Home
Transcript of GREEN Planet GREEN Home
Sam, Jessie, William, and Ridna
Save The World
Save our Generation
..... Garden on the roof
1. Global Warming....
2. Ice Melt......
Video... Ice Melt....
Carbon Foot Print..
Australia has one of the world's largest ecological footprints per capita, requiring 6.6 global hectares per person.
3. ENERGY WASTE....
FROM HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
What Should We do???
1. To help more people understand the importance of keeping sustainability of our living environment.
More People Get Involve...
WE CAN SAVE THE WORLD!!!
3. To encourage Households apply green life style
Over 50% of Australia's footprint is due to greenhouse gas emissions, with the average household emitting around 14 tonnes of greenhouse gases each year.
Why support Us?
8th- 9th of November 2014!!
Run down event....
08.30 : Venue open
09.00 - 10.00 : Seminar
10.30 - 11.30 : Seminar
12.00 - 01.30 : lunch 'n Live music
02.00 - 03.00 : seminar
03.00 - 04.00 : seminar
04.00 - 05.30 : door prize 'n closing
06.00 : venue close
THE RESULt IS...
Pavillion 1: Seeds to Salads
Pavilion 2: Energy Saver Seminar
Pavilion 3: Reverse Garbage
Pavilion 4: Gardening in Containers
ESTIMATED TOTAL SURPLUS....
THANK YOU ALL!!!
LET'S GO GREEN TO SAVE THE WORLD! :)
Follow us on:
2. To make people gain more knowledge, skills and passion to create a lovely and comfortable green home.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Health & Safety
Set Up Venue
- Single $1000
- Concesion $ 450
- Family $1000
Food & Entertainment
How to Secure Our Future Generations....?!