Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Planetary Science Concept Map
Transcript of Planetary Science Concept Map
ash and gas output sources of energy: Radioactive, solar; insolating Impact Theory Near side and Far side Tides 2 super continents Early Earth dynamic Ice Ages and mass extinction Humans -- O2 Core: Heavy, dense elements liquid: mostly oceans radioactivity 9.18 years after Big Bang unstable nuclei > decay > energy from core Atmosphere Carbon dioxide for photosynthesis Will definitely die without fast moving