Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle Analysis on Personal Hygiene & Cosmetics
Transcript of Life Cycle Analysis on Personal Hygiene & Cosmetics
Philip Vanderhoofven &
Dorilynne Wong Waste Environmental/Social Impacts "waste: environmental/social impacts:" "Raw materials:" "Raw materials:" Organic Coconut Oil for rich lather, from Sri Lanka
Potassium Hydroxide for sponification, from wood ash
Lavandin Extract for antiseptic, anti fungal, anti biotic from France
Organic Olive Oil, A skin Moisturizer, From Palestine
Hemp Oil, Omega-3 poly unsaturated Acids for healthy skin from Canada
Jojoba Oil, a Lubricant, From Arizona
Lavender Oil, added for it aromatic properties, Supplied from Indiana & New York
Citric Acid derived from Tapioca, added to cleanse skin and hair, From Thailand
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) derived from Sunflower Oil, an Emollient as a skin softener, from Spain Packaging - 100% post-consumer recycled bottles & Paper Lables
Filled with 3X more Concentrated liquid soap
Ingredients - Contain no Sythetic Foaming agents thickeners or persevatives
Waste - Non-toxic and ready to disperse down the drain and back into the environment Product Safety Selecting Ingredients Environment
- None of the Ingredients are linked to cancer developmental/ reproductive toxicity or allergies
-Fair Trade Certification Corporate Practices Corporate Practices -Coming Clean Campaign
-Coalition for Consumer Information