Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cotton Plant
I choose this plant because:
WHERE CAN WE FIND IT:
Cientific name: GOSSYPIUM
It is grown all over the world, however its origin is in Tropical America, Asia and Africa.
Need a long growing season with plenty of sun and water and dry weather during the collection
Roots, stem, leaves, flower and fruit
flower and fruit but in different season
the flower's color is yellow
the fruit color is white
MY PLANT HAS:
THE PARTS THAT MY PLANT HAVE ARE:
Is a capsule with ovoid shape. the seeds are inside.
The part that covered the seeds is called cotton
Are dialipetalas, large, solitary and penduladas
it is very interesting, beautiful, original and not known.
I want more people to know this wonderful plant and that is what it makes it special for me
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
IN SILENCE AND RESPECT !!!!!!
With a long process, the cotton finally is transformed in textile,
Cotton textile is used to make
clothes, towels, bed sheets,
medical cotton, etc.