Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gracie Stapleton Types of Energy
Transcript of Gracie Stapleton Types of Energy
By: Gracie Stapleton Types of Energy
The definition is energy that causes the movement of electricity charged with particles
The definition is the vibration carried by air, water, or other matter.
Fire Or Flames
The definition is energy due to randomly moving particles that make up matter.
a gas stove
The definition is the energy of motion
Person jump roping
The definition is as it travels as waves and move through empty space.
The Definition is that energy that is stored
Car on top of a hill
tire swing not being used
Those Are Some types of ENERGY
Hope You liked it!!!
Hope I did a good Job
Hoped you enjoyed the types of ENERGY!!!!!