Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unit 1
The Neolithic Age
1. Population expanded in permanent settlements
2. Private Property (both land and livestock)
3. Systematized regulation (laws and government)
4. Specialization of labor
5. Enlarged public roles for women
1. They were primarily rural societies.
2. They were based on peasant agriculture and/or livestock breeding.
3. Balance natural environment.
4. Religion based on gods and spirits that controlled natural environment.
5. Ritual and sacrifice as ways to control the deities.
6. Religious specialists to communicate with the gods
7. Cyclic time
8. Social values emphasized kinship and the clan
If you were a tribe leader, where would you choose to live? Draw and write down the characteristics of the land you would need.