Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Create your start-up
Transcript of Create your start-up
-Every group includes innovative members who have a bright idea to set up their start-up .
-This idea must offer people better technology than they have now or a new useful product or service !!
- A famous example : Google's Ideas: index more of the Web, use links to rank search results, and have clean, simple web pages with unintrusive keyword-based ads A plan that starts in the head, with logic and reason and thoughts, lacks passion, excitement and purpose.
A business plan starts from a different place with a different set of operating assumptions.
A start-up plan includes business plan, financial plan, management plan.
Start-up's plan is the inspirer 's attitude , passion and relationship to the plan that will make all the difference. EVENT.. Like our Fan Page at : https://www.facebook.com/CreateYourStartUp?fref=ts FRIDAY 18/01/2013 , 18:00
Chios , University of the Aegean
@ Amphitheater of School of Business, MIXALON 8 What is a Start-up company ? ”A start-up is a company designed to grow fast. Being newly founded does not in itself make a company a start-up. Nor is it necessary for a start-up to work on technology, or take venture funding, or have some sort of "exit." The only essential thing is growth. Everything else we associate with start-ups follows from growth.“
~Paul Graham ***Start-ups have lower bootstrapping costs, higher risk, and higher potential return on investment The Actions Start-up requests funding from Venture Capital Funds (VC firms) .
Do many interviews to engineers, marketers, sales people, anyone.You must decide to hire or not hire someone.
Finally put start-up's plan in place !!! The Success The company is consistently profitable and makes money for the "people who took the risk" ( founders & investors ) !!!And the goal of the company has been achieved !!! And now you must choose : should you sell your start-up or should you keep going ? An Interesting Picture ... Useful links : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startup_company
http://paulgraham.com/really.html watch it ... Join us... 18/01/2013, 18:00, MIXALON 8