Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scratchboard
Value- the element of shadow
* Today we are going to practice drawing your textured animal
Take up the whole sheet of white paper
* Practice on small black sheet
*Then get your final black sheet
- white full - black thumbnail - final full black sheet
Scratchboard is a technique where the artist scratches away the ink to reveal a color underneath, usually white. It is a great way to understand the importance of highlights in artwork.
*Select a reference picture of an animal
*Practice drawing of your realistic image!
-Make sure it is large enough to fill up the scratch-board (grid on white paper 1st then final)
Objectives of this project:
-Create a full range of value in artwork with white
-Create a lot of texture
-Draw a feathered or furry animal that takes up the entire board
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/79205921" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>