Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Function
Helps Celiac Disease
Works With Others
Lipase has many varieties found in nature. But it can commonly be represented as several types of protein folds.
Lipase is found in many parts of our bodies. It is found in saliva, the pancreas, digestive juice and many other areas.
Structure of Lipase
Where it's found
What would happen without this protein?
Without this enzyme, the body
cannot break down fat from
Then, fat particles called called
chylomicrons, build up in the blood