Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angelman Syndrome
Angleman Syndrome is a gene disorder
Type of disorder
Multiple forms of therapy
Normal life span
This means that it involves a single gene
The Specific Gene
Anti epileptic medication
Present in 1 individual for every 12,000 to 20,000 individuals
Angelman syndrome mistaken for down syndrome frequently
delayed motor skills