Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dilan&
All about Speed Riding
Speed riding is a sport that originated in France and is very dangerous. While Speed Riding, you jump out of a plane or off of a mountain cliff with skis. Then you ski down the mountain avoiding obstacles by jumping up and catching air in your chute before landing and skiing down the mountain again.
Over 25 participants have suffered fatal injuries and more have been injured. Injury and death are serious risks and must be thought about carefully before engaging in the sport.
speed riding can cost anywhere from five to twenty-five thousand dollars just for the gear. The cost of the skis , para glider, and glider wing are very expensive altogether and separately.
A helmet must be worn and it must be ridden on a downhill ski run. you must have the right gear to participate in this sport or your not allowed to speed ride.