Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Causes of WW2
Transcript of Causes of WW2
blame for the war. 2.Reperations- Germany had to
pay millions of dollars in war damage. 3.Disarment-Germany was only
allowed to have a small 4.Territorial Clauses-Germany's land was taken
away and given to other countries. Hitler's Actions 1.Secretyly built up on army supplies
2.Took back land that once belonged to Germany
3. Didn't keep his word to the people of several countries
4.Had his troops invade Rhineland Failure of Appeasement
1."Strong Germany" would prevent communism
2. Germany was under threat from France and Russia
3. France wasn't strong enough to fight Germany.
4. Hitler broke terms of Munich Agreement Failure of the League of Nations
1.Not all countries had joined to league.
2. The league had no power
3. The league had no army
4.L of N was unable to act quickly Websites: