Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of French diet
American meals VS French meals
Created by Will,kyle, and jordan
lets eat some bread!!!!
The french have a great food diet. The school cafeterias include fine dining with a warm home cooked meal. Unlike American schools in France meals include variety of fresh local food while in America it is shipped in pre made meals with little nutrition. lunch is two hours and you are served with each course. A typical French citizen eats healthy and has a good balance.
jk about the french fries
-France has produced up to 365 diffrent types of cheese
-In the city of dijion they create a famous mustard