Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Privatisation
E.g. A rural bus service. 1. The privatised business may now be in a monopoly situation.
MONOPOLY - where one business controls the market for a product. E.g. Telecom before Vodafone came along.
2. This means that consumers may now get less choice and have to pay higher prices. Disadvantages Advantages Task... John Key is considering privatising every public secondary school in New Zealand. All schools will be sold to private investors and the government will have no say over how they are run, who is employed or which subjects are taught in each school.
Write John Key a letter, explaining BOTH the advantages and disadvantages of privatising all New Zealand secondary schools.
Once you've written this letter, paste it onto the blog as a reply.