Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 9: The Fashion Design Segment
Transcript of Chapter 9: The Fashion Design Segment
created by name designers
custom-made "secondary" lines of well-known designers.
expensive fabrics and fine details in small quantities
the most expensive ready-to-wear apparel
high quality, reasonable price
designers are unnamed
department stores lowest-price category
for the mass market
less expensive material United States France Italy Great Britain Canada Central and South America Japan China and Hong Kong Licensing: legal arrangement whereby
manufacturers are granted the exclusive
right to produce and market goods
that bear the famous label of a
designer. Franchising: a contract arrangement
in which the designer grants a
retailer the right to use his or her
famous name and trademarked
goods within a particular trading
area. Historic costumes Movies, TV, etc. Magazines Trends Celebrities By: Emily Cotter!