Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Case Study: Lenovo
Transcript of Case Study: Lenovo
Feasible Alternative Strategies
1. Lenovo is starting to struggle in maintaining financial position and growth in the slowing PC market.
2. Lenovo is also struggling to grow the mobile division with expansion to developing countries because of mature and saturated markets.
Brittany Brese, Jordan Cox, Jamie Larson, Leslie Stillar, and Michael Patenaude
Company EFE Matrix
Mobile Divisional IFE
Projected Financial Statements
1. View statements, determine profits
2. Reinvestment funds
3. Weight aspects
4. Determine dollar amount w/ weights
5. Scenario analyses
6. Review results and compare
7. Continue monitoring during the fiscal year,
Step 1: Review Underlying Strategy
Prepare Revised IFE
Prepare Revised EFE
Compare with originals
Step 2: Measure Organizational Performance
Actual Vs. Expected
Time 1 Vs. Time 2 Vs. Time 3
Step 3: Take Corrective Action
Make Changes to completely reposition