Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mcdonald VS Yum
Transcript of Mcdonald VS Yum
2. Why we choose this company
3. Market share
4. Annual sales
7. References Why we choose these companies profitability Utilization Liquidity 1. Account receivable turnover 2. Account payable turnover 3. Inventory turnover 1. Current ratio 1. operating profit margin 2. Return on asset 3. Return on equity They are key companies in the market.
Nowadays many people loves to eat fast foods
Curiosity Yum! Brands Inc. operates the Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC, Long John Silver's, and A&W chains.
Yum is the largest quick-service restaurant concern in the world in terms of units with approximately 33,000 locations in over 100 countries across the globe. McDonald's is the world's leading global food service retailer with more than 34,000 locations serving nearly 69 million of people in 119 countries each day. 1. Total debt to equity Market share Annual Sales Ratios 2, Acid Quick ratio I Won !! 2. Total debt to capital Solvency 3. Time-interest earned Conclusion Conclusion References 1.http://www.accountingformanagement.org/debt-to-equity-ratio/
15. http://www.accountingformanagement.org/receiveables-turnover-ratio/ THANK U Julian & Yeseul ( 201390002 ) ( 201001510 )