Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Carrying the Running-Aways Told by Virginia Hamilton
Transcript of Carrying the Running-Aways Told by Virginia Hamilton
Virginia Hamilton Illustrated By Leo and Diane Dillon
- Took people across the water
-Took people to the place called Ripley
- Did the trip at night
The theme of this story is to never give up.
The Main Character
The main character is Arnold Gragston. Gragston is very thoughtful because he would take people across the river at night. Gragston is courageous because he would do any thing for people even if he was afraid of doing the job.
By Caroline Parry