Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How it's made: Soccer Cleats
Transcript of How it's made: Soccer Cleats
- Polyurethane microfibers
Kangaroo leather ($$!)
a machine will print multiple upper patterns on laid out skin or fabric
cutting dies are used with a large stamping machine
Using a silkscreen, the uppers are printed
workers stitch the main parts of the upper
- The tongue
- The collar lining
- Lacing part
- Make holes for laces
the upper is put on a mold and cement is applied in between the upper and insole joining them together
the upper is attached to the midsole and outsole
a machine bonds the outsole and midsole
the metal or plastic studs are attached to the bottom of the cleat
(The insole is the padding in the cleat)
shoes are packaged and shipped to stores where they are sold