Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SLIC - Sharing learning in communities
Transcript of SLIC - Sharing learning in communities
Creating new meaningful ways to engage people
from the margins to use learning for active citizenship.
Instigating learning societies where those who are forgotten
can have a say in how their lives are led. Exchange knowledge and experience;
collect new approaches to invigorate and engage all in our communities. ITALY
SLOVENIA THE PARTNERS AND THEIR ASPIRATIONS A globalised world is forgetting people!
Communities need to develop skills and knowledge
to have control over their own lives.
We need learning for personal, relationship and community development. WHY IS SLIC RELEVANT NOW AND IN THE FUTURE? To share high quality forward looking community development learning we will: - develop a website
- develop a facebook page
- produce 5 journals of current effective practice
- create 2 strategic perspectives papers on community development learning WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? become an ambassador for the project HOW TO GET INVOLVED THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION request SLIC materials comment on our ideas and
share your thoughts through our facebook page contact us
http://www.facebook.com/SharingLearningInCommunities UNITED KINGDOM