Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Background knowledge from GSA letters.
Transcript of Background knowledge from GSA letters.
Washington D.C. States that allow
same-sex marraige: Places that allow gay adoption: facts about gay rights Washington
bsbfsbfcvsdvgfsdgb States that allow
civil unions: Washington
Laws in Kansas In Kansas gay marraige
and civil unions are
banned. It is technically
a crime to have "homosexual
conduct." What are they
doing about it?
Lawmakers tried to repeal
the laws criminalizing gay
relationships but state
representatives Jan Pauls
(Huchinson) and Lance
Kinzer (Olathe) opposed
and the repeal was stopped. How are Gay Straight
Alliance members at BV
trying to make a difference? They are writing lettters
to representatives of the
state of Kansas to give
them insight on why gay
marraige, civil unions,
and gay adoption should