Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Patriot's Pavilion
Program of Study Document
What Needs To Be Done
Objective is building a Patriots' Pavilion in honor African-American veterans living in Bronzeville Community.
Enhancing opportunities for more community outdoor recreations in Bronzeville
Strengthen Bronzevilles' economy through tourism by creating an economic outlet
Identify veterans and time span
Statistics & Story
Goal-Make a compelling case before decision makers and stakeholders.
Identify mission scope
Research as Delivered
Assign tasks to the team
Unified Visual Communication
1. Stakeholder Interaction.
2. Identified Issue.
4. Getting an Alternative site.
Alternative site is
city owned vacant lot at the Southwest corner of 47th & King Drive, Chicago, IL
The first difficulties is in terms of getting more knowledge about the project in the Bronzeville area.
How to combine the researches we have done?
How to transport our researches to the next group?
have a general idea of what our goals are
Researched & Developed Narratives-
History of Bronzeville
Bird Migration in Bronzeville area
History of the Great Migration in Bronzeville area and Chicago area
Patriots living in Bronzeville area
History of the Eighth Regiment Armory
History of Archdiocese.
Getting full support of all stakeholders