Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Capstone - Our Final Day! :)
Transcript of Capstone - Our Final Day! :)
Do Now - Monday, May 11, 2015
1. During the Renaissance, the ideas of ___________________ returned.
2. This invention led to a huge number of books were printed during this time.
3. Because of this (above), more people knew how to _______ than ever before.
4. ___________ invented the telescope.
5. This man used the printing press to create copies of his woodblock print,
6. This word means the language that the common people speak.
7. On a scale of 1 (not good) to 5 (spectacular), how did the class do with the sub on Friday?
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT construct their
CAPSTONE FINAL DRAFT while
using peer feedback and by using
the Capstone checklist to check for
-Today is a regular schedule
-Tuesday and Thursday are modified schedules (same as last week).
-Renaissance Sub Packets due today: Use a late pass if you are not ready to turn it in now.
You may do this with a
peer or on your own.
The rest of the period
will be yours to complete
Final Drafts due